Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
VANTAGE Aging's Retired & Senior Volunteer Program
RSVP Volunteer Program
RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) connects volunteers age 55 and older with opportunities to serve their community. VANTAGE RSVP is available in Summit, Medina, Geauga, Wayne, Delaware, Franklin, and Hamilton Counties.
As the largest volunteer network for older adults in the nation, RSVP matches volunteers with organizations where their time, interest, talents, knowledge, and experience are most effectively utilized to meet important needs in our community.
Retired and Senior Volunteer Program Activities
We match volunteers based off of their skills and interests with opportunities in food security, environmental stewardship, economic opportunities, capacity building, senior isolation, and healthy futures.
Become an RSVP Volunteer
Funded by the Corporation for National & Community Service and local partners, VANTAGE RSVP volunteers choose how, where, and how often they want to serve to support the most critical needs of our community.
Am I Eligible?
- 55 years old or older
- Want to make a difference in your community
- Live in Summit, Medina, Geauga, Wayne, Delaware, Franklin, or Hamilton County.
Becoming an RSVP volunteer is as simple as filling out a short form. We use the form to identify your preferences and match you with opportunities that fit your interests and availability.
If you already volunteer, join RSVP to double your impact! You can continue with your volunteer activity as part of the national RSVP network!
- For more info, please visit our website: https://vantageaging.org/programs-and-services/rsvp/
- If you want to apply now, click here: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=168505859
- Otherwise, I look forward to speaking with you and finding the right opportunity for you!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: